Saturday, June 5, 2010

Paris by Mouth

I don't know exactly how it happened but a number of the Paris food bloggers have pooled their resources into one mega Web site that should meet most, if not all, your gourmand needs. Paris by Mouth is packed with info: restaurant reviews (in a searchable database no less!), news about upcoming events, and photographs that will have you drooling on your computer screen. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) There are voices here that are probably well known to many of you and a few others you might not yet have discovered. Kudos to Meg Zimbeck for doing most of the leg work and allowing me to peek at another side of Parisian life at the launch party.

4 comments:

Meg Zimbeck said...

Thanks for the love, and thanks so much for coming to the launch party! As a long-time lover of your blog, I was so happy to have you there.

Carolyn said...

Wow! This is terrific -- thanks for the tip and add my congrats / appreciation to Meg Z (whom I have also just discovered - a double bonus day~).

Cheers.

Laura said...

thaks for the tip, just added to my favourites!
cheers

Starman said...

An interesting, informative site. I was happy to see some of my favorite restaurants mentioned.

Related Posts with Thumbnails